We’d like to thank the following who have helped us in our quest to improve our brand:
– Eryin Wandel of Wandel Design – he did a terrific design and captured what we wanted out of a re-brand. Check out his website, he does some awesome work.
– Liesa Miller Photography for being such an incredible photographer. She’s done Eric’s and Mike’s family photos for a few years and is such a fun photographer to work with, we highly recommend contacting her for your photos.
– All of our couples we’ve worked with in the last 5 years. Without you, we’d be 4 guys who just love music and have fancy DJ equipment with no one to play for. ProVolve Entertainment wouldn’t be what it is today without all of our couples. Thanks!!!
– Many of our personal friends have trusted us with the music for their big day. They’ve recommended us to their friends and it has just snowballed from there. Gracias.
– Our family for supporting what we do. Our wives, our children (for pushing us even harder – even though they don’t know they’re doing this), our parents. Thank you!
– The venues and vendors that have helped us grow our business. Especially, Laura Brown Photography, Jeremy Bischoff Photography, Jeff Benzon Photography, PhotOle, Melissa Martin of Stylish Occasions Wedding & Event Planning, Lauren Stine of the Historic Shady Lane, and countless others. Thanks a million.
– Tellus360 for providing their awesome venue for our photo shoot. Seriously, it’s one of the best pubs + music venues in all of Central PA, especially Lancaster County. Go there. Soon. Especially when DJ Salinger is spinning. Or when Tellus360 is showing Premier League soccer matches on Saturday mornings.
So again, thanks for everything.
Here’s to another 5 years of awesome parties, great people, and incredible memories.
We hope to see you soon.